Please read and only proceed with your online booking if you accept the following booking conditions:
• To complete your booking, our staff will contact you by phone, to ensure your Podiatry treatment needs are correctly understood. If unable to reach you, your reserved appointment time will not be held.
• If you have a Chronic Disease Management Plan and Medicare referral, do not book here. To ensure your appointment is booked correctly, please call our clinic.
• If you are a new patient, our staff will also email you the new patient form. If you can print, fill out as much of this as possible and bring it with you to your appointment please. OR you can fill in the new patient form electronically, and email it back before your appointment.
• If you need us to print and give you a new patient form, please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment. You may need to complete the form offsite, depending on the number of patients already present in the clinic (due to Covid-19 related restrictions).
• There is a Covid-19 screening process, prior to confirming appointments and then again when you arrive at our clinics, we would appreciate your cooperation.
• There will be a 50% cancellation fee applied that we will contact you to collect, if you do not attend your appointment, once confirmed. This cancellation fee will not be applied, if you phone or email us BEFORE your appointment, to cancel or reschedule.
• It is a current condition of entry, that all visitors to our clinics, wear a properly fitted face mask. If you cannot accept this condition, please do not book online, instead call us to discuss appointment options.
• You must be 18 years or older to use this online booking system, a parent or guardian must include their contact details if booking for someone under their care.