Please read and only proceed with your online booking if you accept the following booking agreement:
• To ensure your Podiatry treatment needs are correctly understood, please let us know the reason for your visit when booking i.e. general podiatry (corns, callus, ingrown toe nail) or foot pain/knee pain/heel pain. Our staff may contact you for further details to complete your booking. If unable to reach you by phone or email after several attempts to get in touch, your reserved appointment time may not be held.
• If you have a Chronic Disease Management Plan and Medicare referral, do not book here. To ensure your appointment is booked correctly, please call our clinic on 9568 4573. We do not bulk bill.
• If you are a new patient, please complete the new patient form received with your booking confirmation email.
• To complete a hard copy version of the new patient form, please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment.
• There will be a 50% cancellation fee applied that we will contact you to collect, if you do not attend your appointment, once confirmed. This cancellation fee will not be applied, if you phone or email us BEFORE your appointment, to cancel or reschedule.
• It is a current condition of entry, that all visitors to our clinics, wear a properly fitted face mask. If you cannot accept this condition, please do not book online, instead call us to discuss appointment options.
• You must be 18 years or older to use this online booking system, a parent or guardian must include their contact details in the notes section if booking for someone under their care.